I had a really great weekend with my boys and tried out a super cute double braided ponytail! I’m really excited to share this look with you because it’s such an easy way to mix things up on casual days.
This post may include affiliate links
Double Braided Ponytail
- Part your hair down the middle. One each side separate the top half and the bottom half
- Gather the top right section and divide it into three sections
- Cross the sections
- Add hair to the section, and cross
- Add hair to the section on the other side, and cross
- Repeat 2 times then continue on with a regular braid through the end
- Repeat steps 3-6 for the top left section, bottom right then bottom left section
- Combine the top sections with an elastic
- Combine the tail of the top section with the two bottom braids
How was your Mother’s Day? I had some really beautiful jewelry arrive just in time for Mother’s Day! I’m super excited to include the pieces in future posts! I think you’ll really like them.
So what do you think? Do you think you’ll try the Double Braided Ponytail? I absolutely love it, and totally think you should. If you do be sure to tag me on IG so I can see. xoxo
*Affiliate Links Used