4 ingredients is all it takes to make this delicious Halloween Party Punch recipe. To make it perfect for Halloween I added gummy worms. You can of course make this punch any time of year, and switch the gummy worms with other gummy candies. I can’t wait to try it with peach gummies, they’re my favorite!
Halloween Party Punch Recipe
- 1 gallon orange sherbet, softened
- 1 quarts pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Gummy worms
- Combine sherbet and pineapple juice in a punch bowl; stir well. Add soda; stir until sherbet is almost dissolved. Decorate bowl with gummy worms. Serve immediately
- Yield: 20 (1 cup) servings.