What’s your favorite thing about game day? Do you get together with your friends for a pick up game, or maybe host a big party each year? If you’re anything like me you’re most concerned about the great food and commercials. I love playing Bingo while watching the commercials. Sometimes if I’m really organized I have prizes for the winners. I’m just that cool I guess! ha. I’m going to share a dip that is the perfect game day recipe to take to your party. This Pizza Dip Recipe is amazing. You must add the Mezzetta roasted red bell peppers. They add an amazing flavor to this savory dip!
Make this year a memorable experience and win your own 55″ 4K LED TV plus a Mezzetta Homegating Party Pack including Mezzetta branded football, blanket, glasses (4), cooler, party tray, cocktail napkins, and a jar each of Mezzetta Whole Golden Greek Peperoncini, Deli-Sliced Tamed Jalapeños, Deli-Sliced Mild Pepper Rings, Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini, Roasted Bell Peppers and Deli-Sliced Roasted Bell Pepper Strips. That is an amazing giveaway!
Pizza Dip Recipe
- 1-8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 cup Pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup Mezzetta roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup Chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup Chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella
- Mix cream cheese and pizza sauce together and place in an ovenproof dish
- Top with pepperoni, black olives, and shredded cheese
- Broil for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly
- Serve with tortilla chips or pitta