This Cinnamon Roll Cake is so good! So much easier to make than your traditional Cinnamon Roll! And today I’m sharing my secret ingredient with you!
When my oldest was about 2-months-old we found out he had an allergy to a specific protein in dairy products. I was breastfeeding him so I had to stop eating dairy. That was about 4-years-ago now and I have loved cashew and soy milk ever since. It has a sweet flavor and thick texture.
Cinnamon Roll Cake
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1-1/2 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk or Milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 Tbsp. Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs, and vanilla. Once combined well, slowly stir in melted butter.
- Pour into the prepared 9×13 baking pan
- Cream butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon together until well combined. Pour over batter and use a knife to swirl through the cake
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean
- In a medium bowl, mix the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla together with a whisk. Pour and spread evenly over the cake while it is still warm. Serve immediately or at room temperature