The weather is crazy! I’m totally suffering from allergies, leaves on the trees are changing colors, and temperatures are expected to be in the upper 80’s this week. I wouldn’t so much say fall is in the air, but this delicious recipe is making me excited for Fall! Here is this delicious Butter Pecan French Toast Bake. How can it not be delicious…just look at these ingredients.
Butter Pecan French Toast Bake
More exciting news!!! SHOPBOP is having another SALE. It starts Wednesday 9/27 and ends Friday, Septebmer 29th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. There’s no time like the present to stock up on your favorites…. Which item do you want to buy?
Now let’s check out this week’s amazing links…
Let’s check out what you have for this week! I love seeing all of the delicious recipes and inspiring content that you bring in each week! Can’t wait to see what comes in this week too.
- Follow your hosts! Take a moment and give us some love! Follow us on social media so we can promote you!
- Link up your best post of the week. Be sure to add the link for a specific post, not your homepage. Go ahead and link up a couple that you love.
- Please link up family friendly posts- nothing political or religious. Also, please do not link up posts to promote giveaways, link parties or shops. Guess what? You can link up a sponsored post if you feel it’s your best post of the week. We’re cool with that.
- By linking up you are giving permission to us to feature your post with a link back to you- either as a weekly winner or our own personal favorite post.
- Take the time to visit a few blogs and vote for your favorite post of the week by giving it a visit.
- Only link up photos you have permission to use.
Join us by linking up your best posts. Make sure to visit other posts and give them some love. Come back next week to see the top post from the week and link up again. All types of posts welcome – beauty, DIY, recipes, inspiration, etc. We reserve the right to delete links which do not follow the rules stated above.