Halloween has come and gone…can you believe it?! On to Thanksgiving, and really soon Christmas!!! Last week’s linky party was awesome and I’m obsessed with The Turquoise Home decorated her home for the holidays! Check out her beautiful mantel and wreath so you can get your decorating on point too! I’m really excited because now I can have the Perfect Thanksgiving Mantel because of her help!
Perfect Thanksgiving Mantel
Let’s check out what you have for this week! I love seeing all of the delicious recipes and inspiring content that you bring in each week! Can’t wait to see what comes in this week too.
- Follow your hosts! Take a moment and give us some love! Follow us on social media so we can promote you!
- Link up your best post of the week. Be sure to add the link for a specific post, not your homepage. Go ahead and link up a couple that you love.
- Please link up family friendly posts- nothing political or religious. Also, please do not link up posts to promote giveaways, link parties or shops. Guess what? You can link up a sponsored post if you feel it’s your best post of the week. We’re cool with that.
- By linking up you are giving permission to us to feature your post with a link back to you- either as a weekly winner or our own personal favorite post
- Take the time to visit a few blogs and vote for your favorite post of the week by giving it a visit.
Join us by linking up your best posts. Make sure to visit other posts and give them some love. Come back next week to see the top post from the week and link up again. All types of posts welcome – beauty, DIY, recipes, inspiration, etc. We reserve the right to delete links which do not follow the rules stated above.