It’s true…these are as cute as they look…and quick and easy!
These are perfect treats for your little ones to give to their neighbor friends!
They are the type of gift anyone would love to receive…who doesn’t love peanut butter?
Reindeer Peanut Butter Cookies
All you need is a few ingredients…unless you’re making them from scratch, but I didn’t!
|Not pictured: Vegetable oil and an egg|
- Combine the cookie mix, oil, water and egg
- Use a cookie scoop and shape your dough into balls (Don’t flatten with a fork)
- Place them 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet (I like to line mine with parchment paper)
- Bake as directed
While they are baking
- Cut up your pretzels
- Divide your red M&M’s
- Open your bag of chocolate chips
When they are done baking
- Immediately insert the pretzels into the top of the cookie
- Place two chocolate chips where you want your “reindeer’s” eyes (tip down looks best)
- Place a RED M&M where you want the nose to be
- Flatten the cookie with a spatula
- Bake one cookie sheet at a time, in the center of the oven
- Check your cookies at the minimum baking time
- Remove your cookies from the cookie sheet immediately (unless recipe tells you otherwise), this will help prevent further baking.
I linked with