Decorating a cake for a small family get together can be intimidating, let alone for a large party! There’s no need to stress now with these cute Tree Cake Decorating Ideas. These trees are so easy and cute. Added bonus… Marzipan is delicious. It isn’t like fondant that is basically inedible.
Tree Cake Decorating Ideas
Marzipan Tree Cake Toppers!
- Green sanding sugar, sprinkles, jello
- Pretzel sticks
- Bamboo skewer
- Pinch different sizes of marzipan off and begin kneading it in your hands and roll into a cone shape
- Insert skewer in the base of the tree and make a small hole. Insert pretzel into bottom of the tree
- Lightly dampen your fingers and dampen a marzipan tree so the sugar and sprinkles will stick to the marzipan
- Roll your trees into the sugar or sprinkles
- Set aside and repeat
- Insert into cake and enjoy!