I can’t believe it’s almost Spring! Ok, there’s still a few more weeks to go, unfortunately, but it’s on the horizon. I thought I’d share some of my favorite Winter Spring Fashion Tips. These are timeless pieces that transition perfectly from winter to spring no matter what year or current trends.
Winter Spring Fashion Tips
- Bright pencil skirt
- Wool is perfect for winter, and can still be worn into the colder spring evenings. If you want a wool skirt you can wear longer each year make sure it’s a bright color.
- A vest is a great transitional piece. It can be worn over a heavy sweater in the winter, and over a lighter piece in the spring.
- If you want your look to appear more expensive, wear a fur vest.
- Look for added detail and embellishment
- No matter what time of year I always look for pieces with an added detail or embellishments, like the grey blouse you see pictured. The back is unreal! Perfect for jeans or a skirt, the perfect kind of investment piece.
- Statement necklace
- I’m always down for a statement necklace. Especially a beautiful diamond necklace. They’re timeless, you can wear several strands all together, and they take any outfit up a whole new level.
- TIP: If you find a piece you absolutely love but it costs more than you were hoping to spend really look at it and decide if it’s something you could wear more often than not. Can you wear it dressed up with a pencil skirt or trousers, or pair it with a pair of really trendy jeans? If yes, then I’d say consider the splurge for sure.
Do you have any Winter Spring Fashion Tips? Share them below!