I was so excited when this Dyson V8 Absolute finally made it to our doorstep! I had heard such amazing things and I couldn’t wait to try it out. I’m pretty sure you know you’re awesome when a vacuum makes you this happy and excited. Especially about cleaning! Now that I’m sitting here, on the cusp of my c-section recovery, I’m realizing that there are even more benefits to this amazing Dyson V8 Absolute.
If you’ve never had a c-section let me fill you in on recovery
- Your hospital stay is extended to three or four days, and it takes up to six-weeks to fully heal.
- Your body requires a lot of rest so caring for little ones can be extremely difficult. Let alone your newborn who needs to eat every couple hours around the clock. Solicite the help of family and friends if possible! It may be hard for you, it was for me with my first, but it’s for the best. Be a happy recipient of service, then pay it forward when your friend is recovering from a c-section.
- Don’t lift anything heavier than your baby while recovering. That’s for six weeks! This is one rule I take very seriously because the last thing I want to do is rupture my incision. No thank you!
That last point is one of the reasons I love this vacuum! I can now vacuum my house because this Dyson V8 Absolute only weighs 5.75 pounds! That’s more than half the weight of the average vacuum. My older boys make a huge mess every morning, noon and night under our table so if I couldn’t vacuum everyday it would be unreal! Truly. So now, after my 3rd c-section I’ve learned how to safely clean my house during my c-section recovery.
I realize not everyone is recovering from a c-section, so here’s a few more reasons I absolutely love my Dyson V8 Absolute:
- It is cordless so there’s no hassle getting it out and putting it away for a quick run through the kitchen
- The battery lasts 40 minutes so I never run out!
- Easily transforms to a handheld size vacuum. I love this aspect for the stairs, hard to reach places like the ceiling, and my car!
- Comes with 6 attachments!
- For all you animal lovers: This machine is a beast on pet hair! I don’t have pets myself but I’ve seen the magic it can do firsthand with that pesky pet hair!
Do you have a Dyson V8 Absolute, or want one?
What do you love most about it?
Thank you Dyson for providing me with this Dyson
This post contains affiliate links