I have been on a dairy free diet for my baby for over a month now and this Chocolate Peanut Butter Dairy Free Ice Cream really caught my eye! I have gone on a dairy free diet once before (for my oldest son) and this time around I’ve really been experimenting with recipes. Last time I just ate a lot of Oreos, ha! Who knew those were dairy free. Vegan even! The things you learn.
Busy Being Jennifer kindly linked this recipe up, she calls it nice cream, which I thought was so creative.
have been obsessed with oatmeal lately. Oatmeal is so versatile, filling and delicious. I love the idea of this Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Smoothie Bowl and can’t wait to add it to my morning ritual! You can find the recipe from Hello Nature Blog, and other great ideas for shaking up your daily routine!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dairy Free Ice Cream
Now let’s check out this week’s amazing links…
Let’s check out what you have for this week! I love seeing all of the delicious recipes and inspiring content that you bring in each week! Can’t wait to see what comes in this week too.
- Follow your hosts! Take a moment and give us some love! Follow us on social media so we can promote you!
- Link up your best post of the week. Be sure to add the link for a specific post, not your homepage. Go ahead and link up a couple that you love.
- Please link up family friendly posts- nothing political or religious. Also, please do not link up posts to promote giveaways, link parties or shops. Guess what? You can link up a sponsored post if you feel it’s your best post of the week. We’re cool with that.
- By linking up you are giving permission to us to feature your post with a link back to you- either as a weekly winner or our own personal favorite post.
- Take the time to visit a few blogs and vote for your favorite post of the week by giving it a visit.
- Only link up photos you have permission to use.
Join us by linking up your best posts. Make sure to visit other posts and give them some love. Come back next week to see the top post from the week and link up again. All types of posts welcome – beauty, DIY, recipes, inspiration, etc. We reserve the right to delete links which do not follow the rules stated above.