How was your week? I hope you had a great long Holiday weekend. We stayed overnight at a hotel nearby with a really fun pool, so the boys could play and have fun. Our biggest reason for going was to have the opportunity to spend time together free of distractions. It’s amazing, when you’re home you just feel like you have to get everything done and family time is few and far between. Regrettably so. Last week’s linky party was really great, check it out here. I’m really excited to share my favorites with you…. Rainbow Veggie Kabobs via Honey and Birch, and Vegan Smoked Potato Soup via This Gal Cooks. YUM! Just in time for the weather to start getting colder. I cannot wait to try this Smoked Potato Soup. Veggies are always on our menu so these kabobs will be a fun way to mix it up!
Now let’s check out this week’s amazing links…
Let’s check out what you have for this week! I love seeing all of the delicious recipes and inspiring content that you bring in each week! Can’t wait to see what comes in this week too.
- Follow your hosts! Take a moment and give us some love! Follow us on social media so we can promote you!
- Link up your best post of the week. Be sure to add the link for a specific post, not your homepage. Go ahead and link up a couple that you love.
- Please link up family friendly posts- nothing political or religious. Also, please do not link up posts to promote giveaways, link parties or shops. Guess what? You can link up a sponsored post if you feel it’s your best post of the week. We’re cool with that.
- By linking up you are giving permission to us to feature your post with a link back to you- either as a weekly winner or our own personal favorite post.
- Take the time to visit a few blogs and vote for your favorite post of the week by giving it a visit.
- Only link up photos you have permission to use.
Join us by linking up your best posts. Make sure to visit other posts and give them some love. Come back next week to see the top post from the week and link up again. All types of posts welcome – beauty, DIY, recipes, inspiration, etc. We reserve the right to delete links which do not follow the rules stated above.