It’s almost Valentine’s Day! Who’s so excited? This White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn is a perfect Valentine’s Day treat! A blend of white chocolate, peanut butter, peanuts, and Reese’s White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups! All necessary for a fun and festive Valentine’s Day if you ask me.
Check out more delicious recipes below
There’s something about pink! Dark pink, light pink, hot pink. You get the idea! I love every type of pink. It’s motivating and makes me oh so happy.
Oh, and I love popcorn too. To be honest white chocolate isn’t usually my first choice, however, this white Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn is amazing. I love it!
Let’s not wait any longer. Get the recipe, go get the ingredients, and see of yourself how amazing this White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn is.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn
- 12 heaping cups popped popcorn
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups chopped Reese’s White Peanut Butter Cups
- Assorted Valentine’s sprinkles
- 2/3 cup pink vanilla flavored candy wafers
- Pop popcorn, discard any seeds, and place in a large bowl
- Lay parchment paper over the top of a cookie sheet and set aside
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and peanut butter and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until the chocolate peanut butter mixture is smooth and melted
- Pour melted peanut butter white chocolate mixture over the top of the popcorn and toss to evenly coat
- Pour popcorn onto parchment paper and evenly spread popcorn on top
- Sprinkle peanuts, chopped Reese’s White Peanut Butter cups and assorted Valentine’s sprinkles over the top
- Melt the pink vanilla candy wafers according to package instructions. Drizzle melted candy over the top of the popcorn. You can either toss your popcorn to evenly spread the pink candy throughout, or not, it’s up to you and what look you’re hoping to achieve
- Let set until chocolate firms. Enjoy!
Recipe inspired by Chef-in-Training.
Need some more recipe ideas? You will also love these recipes: